Saturday, January 26, 2008

Wal-Mart Sucks!LOL jk

I bought a remote control fan from Wal-Mart a few days ago and just got around to assembling it today. So we take it out of the box and all the styrofoam that comes with it only to discover that the remote control and the screws are missing from the box, let alone there are no instructions on how to assemble the whole thing as well~go figure! So, now we have to drive all the way back to Wal-Mart and exchange it for another one, such a hassle! Anyway, it was pretty cold when I got up this morning so Im blogging to ya from under my blankie right now lol But I'm enjoying adding new things to my blog and learning a few tricks too. Well, that's my boring drama for the day~Smooches!

1 comment:

Jill's Spot said...

That doesnt sound too fun!!! Ya know I keep going to my blog and just dont have any idea what to write in there...LMAO! I'm too boring for this!

About Me

My photo
Honolulu, Hawaii, United States
Aloha Kakahiaka! Just a little bit about myself which isn't much lol I'm 40 years old, single and living in Honolulu, Hawaii where I never want to leave again :) I'm disabled due to an illness I got almost 5 years ago and landed in the hopsital for 3 months and a couple of surgeries included. During my rehab time at home, I stumbled across the world of PSP taggers and have been hooked ever since. I own and manage a PSP forum with some of the most fabulous women one can meet and we have been open for almost 4 years. Our group is called PSP Inspirations (link can be found under my Hangouts sections here) and I love being a part of an awesome group of people~PSPI ROCKS!